A millennia card is one of the most sort-after credit cards in India. You can easily earn and redeem reward points with this financial tool. It is an excellent option in terms of attractive perks, offers, discounts and benefits. It is particularly helpful for millennials and Gen Z who love to shop online. The card features can ensure a comfortable lifestyle. You do not have to compromise on your dreams and aspirations due to a cash crunch.
Most customers of top banks offering a millennia card save ₹10,400 annually. You can personalize the savings as well. But it is necessary to have detailed information on how the card works. It will help you manage the card properly.
Millenia Credit Card: The Basics
Know the reward points, benefits and privileges, payments and fees and charges of your millennia credit card in detail. It can help get an idea of the impact the card can have on your financial health. Take a look.
- Unlimited reward points that will never expire.
- 10X rewards on incremental spending over ₹20,000 per month. This is also applicable to any purchase made on your birthday.
- 6X and 3X reward points on online and in-store spend respectively on spending over ₹20,000 per month.
- No fees for redeeming reward points.
- 1 point = ₹0.25, 1X= 1 reward point per ₹100 spent.
Know that this program is not applicable on insurance, fuel, cash withdrawals and EMIs.
The best millennia credit cards offer fantastic joining benefits. It is mostly to encourage more customers to reap the advantages of the card. Below are the details:
- Vouchers worth ₹500 on spending over ₹15,000 or more. This should be within 90 days of the card issuance.
- 5% cashback on the transaction value for your first EMI transaction. This should be within the first 90 days of card issuance. There is no upper cap on cashback amount.
You can head over to the official website of your bank to know the voucher claim process.
- Free roadside assistance worth ₹1,399.
- 50+ app discounts offers, 20% discount at over 1500+ restaurants, up to 15% discount at 3000+ health outlets.
- Movie tickets offer includes 25% discount up to ₹100. This is valid once every month.
- 4 complimentary railway lounge visits annually.
- Fuel surge waiver of 1%. This would be eligible at all fuel stations across the country up to ₹200/month.
- Personal accident cover of ₹2,00,000 and lost card liability cover of ₹25,000.
Any additional services will be chargeable. Read through the terms and conditions before applying for credit cards. Further, these offers can be modified, changed or amended by the bank anytime without prior notice.
Fees and Charges
The best millennia card follows a ‘low on charges, high on benefits.’ You can enjoy zero annual fees with a lifetime credit card. The top Indian bank comes with low-interest credit card interest rates (APR) from 0.75% to 3% per month and 9% to 36% annually. The cash withdrawals are interest-free on domestic and international ATMs for up to 48 days. You will have to pay a cash advance fee (₹250) per transaction.
Detailed information can help you make an informed choice with each buy. Get in touch with the bank executives to clear doubts before applying.